It is not a secret for people that know me that I have been a big fan of Kajabi since 2018. My first experience with Kajabi was as a student of the Digital Course Academy from Amy Porterfield I used it to build and sell my course, and then I stopped using it because I found it expensive; starting to use other tools and well that resulted in actually paying the same but in little amounts and going from one tool to the other.....so it costs way more in time, focus and in the end also in money. So I returned to Kajabi, apologized, and have not left it since. In this article, I would like to discuss all doubts you might have about Kajabi.
What is Kajabi?
For the ones that need a reminder, Kajabi is an online platform that allows users to create and sell online courses, membership sites, and digital products. It includes everything users need to build their online business, including a landing page builder, email marketing, payment processing, and more. Yes, an all-in-one course platform is Kajabi for sure.
Hosting your podcast or coaching program? No problem, Kajabi can do that too!
Why choose Kajabi?
There are many reasons to choose Kajabi over other platforms, but here are some of the most popular:
1. Kajabi is an all-in-one platform that allows you to create, market, and sell your online courses and products and launch your website, landing pages, or podcasts.
2. Kajabi is easy to use and has many features to help you create and sell your courses.
3. Kajabi is a popular platform with a large community of users so you can find support and advice from other users.
4. Kajabi offers a free trial to try out the platform before you commit to a paid plan.
5. Kajabi is super user-friendly. For the course creator and the student. It is easy to find your way
6. Kajabi has the best customer service. I have never needed to wait longer than 24 hours to get a reply from them
7. Kajabi has a modern look and feels, many course platforms have a terrible old-fashioned look and feel, and Kajabi made sure to make everything easy and good to find as a student.
Is Kajabi expensive?
Kajabi feels expensive, and I understand that, but when you have all other tools separate, it does not make it that expensive. True, Kajabi is a bit more expensive than some other options, but it is also a lot more comprehensive and user-friendly. Overall, it is worth the investment if you are serious about building an online business.
Does Kajabi charge a commission?
No, Kajabi does not charge any commission on sales! Only the fee to use their platform.
Do I need a Virtual Assistant for Kajabi?
That depends on you, Kajabi is easy to use, and you can learn things quickly. Kajabi also offers amazing Help pages, which explain all you might need while working on your online business on Kajabi. That said, in general, that is with everything, you can do all yourself. What you need to ask yourself is:
Do I have the time?
Do I want to teach myself Kajabi?
Can I build Landing pages / Sales Pages?
Those and many more things are what you should ask yourself. Remember that when you hire someone, that at least they have worked with Kajabi because there is a lot you can do with Kajabi, and only the real experts will know this.
I, as a Marketing Virtual Assistant for Course Creators, recommend Kajabi over and over again. Kajabi is a great choice for online entrepreneurs who want an all-in-one solution that is easy to use and provides everything they need to create and sell their products online. I would for sure recommend you Kajabi, and I recommend it to all my clients. Try Kajabi out with a 30-day trial to look around for yourself.
You will love it!